- VGtar Carlberg on POLISH CABBAGE NOODLES
- supremesurfacecleaners on Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip!
- supremesurfacecleaners on Cheesy Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole From Pintrest!
- supremesurfacecleaners on Cobb Salad
- supremesurfacecleaners on Buffalo Chicken Macaroni And Cheese!
Clean – Polish – Protect
Clean - Polish - ProtectSupreme Surface™
(3-in-1) Granite Cleaner
Monthly Archives: March 2009
No Bull, Glady’s is a great help in the kitchen. Her favorite thing is helping load the dishwasher after the evening meal. Tonight I made roasted veggies for dinner. This is the second time I have prepared this recipe in … Continue reading
Poor Glady’s! I just couldn’t not resist dressing her up as a Piggy this year for Halloween! I thought she looked adorable…pink is her color, don’t you agree? I would like to share my famous lasagna recipe with you. This … Continue reading
No Bull, this is the very first “Mexican Casserole” I ever prepared. Seems strange even saying that these day with Mexican cooking becoming so popular. I thought I would choose this recipe as my first post because I remember feeling … Continue reading
Charlie is our chunky monkey! He was born July 8th 2008. We often call him Elvis when we see him with his lip tucked behind his tooth. He seems to be giving an Elvis snarl. I often find him sitting … Continue reading