No Bull, this is the very first “Mexican Casserole” I ever prepared. Seems strange even saying that these day with Mexican cooking becoming so popular. I thought I would choose this recipe as my first post because I remember feeling like a real chef when I prepared it. I honestly remember thinking it was so complicated! I must say I have come a long way since preparing this recipe in 1982.
- supremesurfacecleaners on Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip!
- supremesurfacecleaners on Cheesy Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole From Pintrest!
- supremesurfacecleaners on Cobb Salad
- supremesurfacecleaners on Buffalo Chicken Macaroni And Cheese!
- supremesurfacecleaners on Fruit Salad Drizzled with Honey and Lime! HELLO!
Clean – Polish – Protect
Clean - Polish - ProtectSupreme Surface™
(3-in-1) Granite Cleaner