- supremesurfacecleaners on Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip!
- supremesurfacecleaners on Cheesy Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole From Pintrest!
- supremesurfacecleaners on Cobb Salad
- supremesurfacecleaners on Buffalo Chicken Macaroni And Cheese!
- supremesurfacecleaners on Fruit Salad Drizzled with Honey and Lime! HELLO!
Clean – Polish – Protect
Clean - Polish - ProtectSupreme Surface™
(3-in-1) Granite Cleaner
Monthly Archives: February 2011
CHIP BEEF ON TOAST This is another recipe I can’t believe I’m posting. Again I’m doing this for my children. Ryan and Eliot were here during the Super Bowl and they started talking about one of their favorite things I … Continue reading
Well I have been trying a few to many NEW recipes for Sam lately. Last night it was a spicy pineapple burrito. I wish I could post a recipe of this, but my son had my camera. It was very … Continue reading
Every summer one of my favorite things to do in Indianapolis is attend the Italian Festival. The food is amazing and the wine isn’t so bad either. The one stop we always have to make is the Canolli Booth! They … Continue reading
I wanted to make a soup to serve for the Super Bowl. I had been making so much chili for the games, that I needed to give it a rest. I came across a recipe for Pizza Soup. The name … Continue reading
I needed to make a sweet treat for the Super Bowl. I came across this simple popcorn recipe and it was a hit! The combination of peanut butter and honey was both salty and sweet. No bull this may be … Continue reading