- supremesurfacecleaners on Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip!
- supremesurfacecleaners on Cheesy Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole From Pintrest!
- supremesurfacecleaners on Cobb Salad
- supremesurfacecleaners on Buffalo Chicken Macaroni And Cheese!
- supremesurfacecleaners on Fruit Salad Drizzled with Honey and Lime! HELLO!
Clean – Polish – Protect
Clean - Polish - ProtectSupreme Surface™
(3-in-1) Granite Cleaner
Monthly Archives: April 2011
I love mexican food! I’m always searching for ways to prepare it. The spicier the better in my opinion. This recipe called for a 4 oz can of diced chilis, I thought I had some in the cabinet but … Continue reading
This is a super fast recipe for caesar Salad. Put the ingredients in your blender…yes you can finally use that blender! mix and serve over romaine lettuce. You could add chicken or shrimp and the meal is complete. I served … Continue reading
I found this recipe on the box of my Manicotti and tweaked it just a tad. My husband loves Italian food, I believe he could eat it everyday. I’m more of a mexican kinda girl myself. With that said this … Continue reading