Cook a pierced potato in the microwave until it’s soft all the way through – about 10-12 minutes total, flipping over every 1-2 minutes. Cut the potato in half, then cut each half into squares. Don’t cut all the way through, just down to the skin. Season with butter, parmesan cheese and Lowry’s seasoning salt, then pop them into the middle rack of your oven set to broil for 10-15 minutes.
- supremesurfacecleaners on Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip!
- supremesurfacecleaners on Cheesy Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole From Pintrest!
- supremesurfacecleaners on Cobb Salad
- supremesurfacecleaners on Buffalo Chicken Macaroni And Cheese!
- supremesurfacecleaners on Fruit Salad Drizzled with Honey and Lime! HELLO!
Clean – Polish – Protect
Clean - Polish - ProtectSupreme Surface™
(3-in-1) Granite Cleaner